My Band


About My Band
 

IN A BAND? 
If you are a musician, artist, or have a band, you can promote it on your Facebook Page by adding the MyBand 'Artist Profile'. MyBand is the ultimate music promotion and marketing tool.

With MyBand
• Add a Bio and Band Photo
• Post unlimited songs for streaming or download
• Sell your music
• Friends can add your music to playlists and share music with their friends (viral)
• Include links to your homepage
• Add your show or gig schedule
• Sell tickets to shows
• Grow your mailing list and street team
• Track how your music is spreading (who's listening? who's sharing? which songs?) to measure your popularity.

Works for any musician
• Signed Bands
• Independent Bands
• College Bands
• High School Bands
• Solo Artists

See a Preview of My Band

Want to see what My Band looks like? Click the thumbnail below to see My Band for Rockberry Pie.

Screenshot-myband-thumbnail